Thursday 21 November 2013

Common White Girl TAG

Hello again (: So today I will do Common white girl tag and answer 20 questions (:

 

QUESTIONS


1. Favourite Starbucks drink?
I have never been in Starbucks :( 
2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It depends because lately I spend less time in bathroom. (: I spend 10 minutes but if I do the whole make up routine it can take me 20 minutes (:
3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
I don't it depends how I feel sometimes a lot sometime none.
4. How many IG followers and pics do you have?
I have 210 followers and 126 pictures (:
5. Do you ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud?
Yes I do (:
6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?
Of course (:
7. Are you racist? (Why is this even a question?)
I'm not we all are humans! (:
8. How many tweets do you have?
I have 411 tweets (:
9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?
I have all (: you can check it on my blog (:
10. What do you spend most of your time doing?
Spending time with my family, friends, going to school (:
11. Who are your favourite youtubers?
Jack and Finn Harries, Zoella, Alfie, Marcus, Troye, Caspar, Joe, Tylor, Louise, Tanya, Jim and all the company (:
12. How often do you do your nails?
One a week because I can proudly say my nail polishes stays on for whole week (:
13. Are you a shopaholic?
I can never have enough clothes :/
14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls?
I don’t now. (:
15. Do you own a lot of clothes?
I don't think so (:
16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
Sometimes haha
17. Do you wear makeup every day?
No. I love no makeup days!
18. What are your average grades in school?
Around 4,7 the maximum is 5,0 (: 
19. How do you usually style your hair?
I don't style them; usually I keep them down or in ponytail. 
20. Do you always look presentable?
At home I always wear baggy shirts or jumpers with leggings (: But If I go to school I try to look nice not for others but for me (:

I hope you like it and I tag all of you to answer those questions by yourself and you can put links down below and I will check it out (:

xo,T

1 comment:

  1. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it? Hahaha. Vedno! Sej ne da me vsi čudno gledajo. :D Lušna objava. :)

    ReplyDelete