Friday, 18 October 2013

All about me TAG (:

I have done a little tag about myself so you will get to know me a little bit better. I hope you'll enjoy it (:


Vital Statistics:
Me: Tjaša
Nicknames:  Tjaša, Tjaši
Birthday: 11th November 1997
Place of Birth: Ljubljana, Slovenia

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: I am in high school
Residence: Novo mesto


Appearance:
Hair Colour: Blond
Hair Length: Long
Eye colour: Blue/ green
Best Feature: Eyes
Height: 167 cm
Braces? Nope
Glasses? I had them when I was 6
Piercing: Ears
Tattoos: None.
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: She’s still my best friend (:
First Award: It was math award when I was 6 I think (:
First Sport You Joined: Gymnastic First Real Vacation: Croatia /Greece
First Concert: I don’t know (:


Favourites:
Movie: Notebook, This is us!
TV Show: PLL, TVD, The Carrie Diaries, Hart of Dixie and so on (:
Colours: Light blue and pink
Song: I won’t give up, Don’t let me go, Little things…
Candy: Kinder chocolate
Restaurant: La Storia
Store: I can’t pick just one… H&M, Promod, Zara, Bersha, Stradivarius,
School: Gimnazija Novo Mesto
Book: Tess Gerritsen’s books
Magazine: Cosmopolitan, L&Z, Grazia
Shoes: Convers

Currently:
Feeling: Happy
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Nothing
Typing: This
Online: Facebook
Listening To: I won’t give up
Thinking About: nothing (:
Wanting: IPhone 5 xd
Watching: The computer screen
Wearing: sweat pants, basic top

Future:
Want Children? Yes Yes Yes
Want to be Married: Of course
Careers in Mind: I have no idea!
Where do you want to live? London/America

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: Yes
Had Alcohol: Yes
Smoked: No
Ran Away From Home: Yes when I went running xd
Broken a bone: Yes
Got an X-ray: Yes
Broken someone’s Heart: I think I have
Broke Up With Someone: not really we weren’t officially together but I ended it
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In?
God: No
Miracles: No
Love at First sight: No
Ghosts: No
Aliens: No
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: No
Hell: No
Kissing on The First Date: Why not?


Yourself: I think the most important thing is to believe in yourself because if you don’t who will?


So this is the end (: I tag every single one of you who read this but especially:



xo, T

6 comments:

  1. great slumbook! :) care to follow each other? let me know!

    xx,
    littledreamersavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super blog you have, love it!!
    Started following you via GFC, would you like to follow me?

    xx
    http://magicalsergiofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're so lovely (: I will follow you right now (:

      Delete
  3. Loving your blog :) xxxx

    stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete