Friday 20 September 2013

Question Tag

So here is new blog (:
It’s a Question tag so I answered some questions. 


Rules:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people

What is your current fashion obsession? Denim jackets and blazers
What is your current makeup obsession? Max factor 2000 calorie dramatic volume mascara and Revlon colorstay foundation
What are you wearing today? I was wearing pink H&m trousers, light pink Vero moda sweater and black jacket and white converse
Hair? Ponytail and bun 
Do you nap a lot? Not really (:
Why is today special? I don’t know it’s just such a good day and I am very happy (:
What would you like to learn to do? I would like to speak fluent English, Spanish and French 
What’s for dinner today? Hope something good (:
What are you listening to right now? Avicii - Wake me up 
What is your favourite weather? HOT! I love summer
What’s the last thing you bought? Vanilla croissant (: 
What’s your style? I don’t have a specific style I wear whatever I like (:
What is your most challenging goal right now? Finish High school
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? London, New York or California
Favourite vacation spot? Greece
Name the things you cannot live without? Family and friends (:
How was your childhood? I had the best one (:
What would you like to have in your hands right now? One direction ticket hah or Plane ticket to London
What would you like to get rid of? School
What are you most excited for? My birthday (:
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Bora Bora
Which countries have you visited? Croatia, Italia, Hungary, Austria, German, Slovakia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech, Greece

I tag: 
and everyone who read this blog (:


xo, T

No comments:

Post a Comment