Friday 11 October 2013

The Liebster Award

So here I am again writing a blog especially because I was tagged by misunderstood princesses (you should check her blog out!) to answer some of the questions.
The leibster award is something really cool. It helps discover new bloggers.



Rules:
1. If you are nominated, you have to answer 10 questions given by the blogger who nominated you.
2. Then, you have to nominate new bloggers who have less than 200 followers and provide them 10 questions to answer.
3. You have to notify the bloggers you have nominated so that they can answer your questions.
4. And the cycle goes on! (: 

1. What is your favourite song of the moment?
That is a good question because I can't choose only one. But I will go with Wake me up (:

2. Who is your inspiration? 
My family! Especially my mom and my sister! They are my female role models. (:

3. Why did you start blogging and are you enjoying it so far?
Because I wanted to do something new, I wanted to express myself. I love it! Sometimes I have a problem with themes for the blog and with a time because school started all over again (:

4. Are you thinking about creating a YouTube Channel one day?
I have a channel but I don't have any videos on it I only have it for likening and subscribing because I think I will make a fool of me if I would make a video and put it out there. (:

5. What is your favourite thing about fall?
Sweater weather! 

6. List some of your favourite blogs to read
Zoella, FleurDeForce, Sprinkle Of Glitter, Missunderstood Princess, Pastel Pink...

7. What is your beauty essential for the cold weather?
My new Leather jacket (vero moda), scarfs and beanie.

8. Describe how is your hair and how do you wear it most of the day (this one is pretty random but I'm curious)
I have blond hair and I wear them down a lot but I like wearing ponytails as well 

9. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Writing about what I love and expressing myself and maybe inspired someone.

10. What kind of posts does you like reading the most?
I don't have a specifically kind but I love beauty and clothes and something like that. (:

So I have done it! It's your turn! Here are my 10 questions. (:

1. The best thing that ever happened in your life so far.
2. The best thing you have ever eaten? 
3. Which blogger inspires you the most?
4. If you could pick one place in the World to visit it right now which one would you pick?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
6. What is that one thing on you you’re the most proud of?
7. If you could change your past would you? Why?
8. What makes you happy? (:
9. The best beauty product you have ever used?
10. If you need to pick one thing from your clothes what would you pick? 


I tag all of you who read that but especially:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for doing it! Love your answers !! xxx

    misunderstoodprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete