Thursday 2 January 2014

*2014*

2014 finally arrived! (: 



2013 has been the best and the worst year of my life so far but I am so thankful for everything that happened. It has started in the worst way but it has ended in the best way possible. 2013 thought me so many things which made me a stronger and better person. First few weeks and months I was let down so many times that I almost give up on everything and everyone in my life even on myself. I don't know how but I put myself together. And probably that was the best thing I have ever done. 
I allow myself to be the person I always wanted to be. I left the bad mood which was following me every day behind and I found good things in every day. I almost lost the person who means so much to me and he made my childhood better so I didn't have to worry about anything. And that made me realize that there are so many things I can be thankful for. I allow myself to love again. There were painful moments but this were the moments I learned so much from. I changed a lot this year. I don't trust people so much anymore and I am more careful around people. 



There are peoples out there that make mistakes, sometimes they hurt you but the next day they make you happy. That's life. Even the people who love you the most will sometimes made you cry and the next day they will make you happy. The only thing you can do is to accept them as they are because nobody’s perfect. The best thing you can do is to allow yourself to forgive. We don't know what will happen tomorrow but we can live the moment and make it perfect! Life is about chances we take, forgiveness, happiness and love. It's not our problem if people don't appreciate things they have but we can show them what really matters. I have the best family I could ever asked for, have some really good friends around me and they are the ones that make me happy. It's never about a number of people you are surrounded with it's about who they are and what you are around them. 2013 is over and we can be grateful or disappointed it's our choice. Past is something to remember but never to regret. (:

Let's make 2014 the best year of our lives and live every moment of it!

Forgive, smile and love!

I wish you all the best in 2014! Make it a year you will remember for your whole life! (:






Xo, T

No comments:

Post a Comment