Sunday 22 December 2013

The Christmas Tag*

3 days left until Christmas and I have been a bit lazy on my blog because of all the work in school. So I thought a little tag would be a quick and simple way to made out to you. (:

1) What is your favourite Christmas movie?
I don't know because I love Christmas movies as much as I love chocolate, which means I am obsessed with them (: If I have time I will watch any Christmas film on TV. (:

2) Do you stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas?
No because my whole family is spending Christmas Eve and Christmas day at my grandparents’ house. I think I would look weird in my PJ's on the street haha (:

3) Do you and your family open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas day? 
We open them at Christmas Eve (:

4) Favourite Holiday song?
Every Christmas song possible! At the end of November the only songs you can hear me listening to are Christmas songs. But at the moment I have 2 favourites. (:

5) Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
Grandma's chicken and her's Nut roll for sure (:

6) What happens on a typical Christmas Eve night in your house?
Nothing special. We have a dinner and then we all go to kitchen so "Santa" can come because my cousins still believe in Santa. And then we are waiting for Santa. And then we sing a Christmas song and e open presents. (:

7) Does it snow where you live?
Yes it does, but I can't remember the last time it has snowed for Christmas.

8) Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
It's fake. I think it's more practical but I would like to have the real one day (:


That's it. (: I hope you enjoyed and I tag everyone who read this. (:


I wish you all a Merry Christmas! (:


xo, T

No comments:

Post a Comment