Monday 2 December 2013

November Favourites*

It's December! Finally! (:

I loved November because sooo many beautiful, funny things happened and It was my birthday (:
I love summer but November and December are my favourite cold months of the year (: 

Because November is over that can means only one thing. It's time for November favourites!

 So let's get started.

  • The first thing I have loved through November is my tea! Yes I am a little bit obsessed with tea. At the end of October I decided I will try new tea flavours and the one I have been drinking since then it Teekane Winter Time. It's a mix of Apple and Cinnamon flavour. It's really delicious.





  • The second thing is my all-time favourite’s gingerbread biscuits. They are Weiss Herzen Brezeln Sterne. They are really delicious.






  • The third thing is basically my birthday gift from my aunt. It's a really big scarf in light violet colour and I really like big scarf so I can put it over and over my neck (: It's from Kleó.






  • The next thing is also from Kleó and is my birthday gift as well. It's a beautiful black necklace. 






  • My favourite of all is this warm cosy jumper. It's so soft I cannot even describe. And it has Christmas pattern so it's perfect for Christmas time. (:






  • The last thing is my music favourite basically there are two of them. The first on is Story Of MyLife by One Direction and the second one is the album Midnight Memories by One Direction. If you haven't heard it I really recommend it. 



I hope you like it and I wish you all a beautiful December (:



xo,T

No comments:

Post a Comment