Tuesday 12 August 2014

Back to school

Hay there (:
It's that time of the year again when holidays are over and we have to go to school again. Some people are excited the others are not but we can't do anything.

I can't wait to be reunited with my schoolmates again but I don't miss studying at all! haha

For some school means a lot of stress. So basically my point today is to give you some advice how to deal with everything and how to be more successful.
I think the most important thing is to be organized because if everything is a mess than you cannot expect to be successful.

First thing you have to do is to find quiet and tidy place where you will study and do your school work. The second stuff is to have a planer where you write all the dates of your exams and important dates.

If you're a notebook person I recommend that you have different notebooks for each subject one.
.
Since I am in high school I have Akta. This is an organizer or a map where you put a paper in and than you can take it out. You have Cardboard File Divider that seperates different school subject so it's not so messed up. And I really love it because I can take paper out when I don't need it any more and if I run out of them I just buy new ones.

this is the Akta I bought for this scool year


On my wall I have a pin board where I write all the important stuff so I make sure I don't forget about something.

It's basically all about organization. And that brings less stress and you can really concentrate on studying and making progress.

I hope you like it

If you have any questions put it in a comment bellow


Tjaša

No comments:

Post a Comment